About Cygnet Cinema
The Cygnet Cinema was originally named The Como Theatre. The building was designed by architect
William Leighton for cinema pioneer James Stiles and was officially opened in March 1938. This fine
example of Art Deco style architecture is now included on the State’s Heritage Register.
Theatre Location (Free Street Parking Available)
16, Preston Street Como
‘Coffee at the Cygnet’
A coffee shop offering a range of special treats. Patrons can sit
or grab a take-away coffee to have while they watch a movie.
Classics of the Silver Screen are shown on the third Sunday of each month.
Pre-show entertainment starts at 10.00am, movies commence at 10.30am.
Programme includes other short films and nostalgic items.
For further information contact The Cygnet Cinema or Email firstname.lastname@example.org